“I love you Mum. You are the best of the world”
How does it affect you as a mother when you read a message from your
child like that? You feel like the happiest mother in the world,
Do you realize how important it is being able to say I LOVE YOU to a
mother, or a father?… how fascinating it is seeing your children
writing, reading, counting…
Well, not all children can do it!
More than 57 million children around the world do not go to school. At
least 250 million children cannot read or count.
In TRAMUNDI we support the education of chidren with difficulties or
economic problems. 200 children were provided with education
and helped with their school expenses during 2013.
We cannot save the whole world, but WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the
lives of hundred of children… And one day, they will make a difference
in the lives of other children and their families.
ROLL THE SNOWBALL!!. See how far and big we can get the snowball of education!
And how can you roll the snowball?. Well, basically, there are three
things you can do:
1. Our first priority is to increase the number of children that go to
– BECOME A MEMBER OF TRAMUNDI; with 20 Euros per month you can help a child with her/his education expenses (uniform, books, food, transport and
medicines when necessary).
2. Our next goal is to get as many people as possible involved in
solidarity and fundraising actions.
– DO IT THE WAY YOU LIKE; walk, run, sing, play an instrument, do some
storytelling for children, hold a party for you or your children, give
a dinner for friends, organize a pop up shop event… and help us
raise money for the education of more children
3. And last but not least, we want to share our work with people like
you and make you part of our team…
– VOLUNTEER!, a little of your time is a lot for us. Help us with some
of your time and keep the snowball rolling!
Would you like to be part of the snowball effect?.
GIVE THE SNOWBALL THE FIRST LITTLE PUSH AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU CAN MAKE!
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org saying “the first little push”
and tell us how you want to help with the education of children
10 years working for a